Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My friends, my guardian angels


In the darkest moments of my life, friends had been my beacon of hope, walking by my side through the difficult journey of recovery. They offered selflessly of their love, time, companionship and resources which had moved my heart deeply.

It's in moment like this that it dawned on me who are the people and what are the things that truly matter in life. It's an awakening to the true treasures of life - friendship - which I've not invest enough time and effort in the past and often take for granted .... but it's going to be different from now onwards ...

I want to remember every one of them by name as I count the every blessing they have showered upon me. These are the precious one whom I cherish and hold dear. They are angels sent from heaven!

I started to pen down my appreciation and put together sweet memories of our friendship as I remember their birthdays. This is the least I can do to express my heartfelt gratitude to these dear ones .... and I will continue to do so - to remember, appreciate and celebrate our friendship.

Thank you friends! I'm forever grateful to you! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment