Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Childlikeness

Lovely pictures of my dearie godson! ^.^
Somehow, little children always have their way to our hearts.  There is a magical touch in their laughter that heals.  

Whenever I'm feeling low, I'll watch the video of my godson's laughter - so pure, so angelic, so happy.  He's a sweet reminder to me ... to enjoy the simple things, laugh heartily always and to stay true at heart.
  
There's a difference between being childlike and being childish.  I always believe that in every man is a little boy and in every woman is a little girl.  Childlikeness is keeping the truest and purest within despite our age and the storms of life.  Being childish is just refusing to grow up and living in one's own world.

It takes wisdom and depth to be truly childlike.  I'm still far from it but will start to learn .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment