Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My sovereign vote as a true-blue Singaporean

I woke up early this morning to go to the polling station to cast my vote for the General Election 2011.  This is my second time voting since 5 years ago and the thoughts and feelings I had are so different from my previous.  

I'm clearer in my mind and heart what I hope to see for our nation and people.  I'm not looking for a political party, I'm looking for the LEADER who will serve the country before himself and love the people as his own, with a HEART.

I'm proud and blessed to be a Singaporean. I hope to give back to society in my small ways and be of service where there are needs,  especially to the lesser ones.  This will be part of my pursuit in my new phase of life as I'm counting down now.

Today is a memorable day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment